- All students are to observe the dress code instructions pertaining to their scheduled class. If you are in need of any dancewear items, purchases can be made through the school. All dancewear orders must be paid in full before items will be ordered.
- Those students enrolled in a combination class, which includes ballet, are required to follow the ballet dress colors and styles. Please be certain of all dancewear requirements prior to making any purchases.
- All students are to come to class with their hair secured away from their face in a neat and tidy fashion.
- Students enrolled in a one-hour or longer ballet/pointe class are required to wear their hair in a tightly secured bun.
- Students wearing leggins/dance pants to class in leiu of tights are reminded that they must be of an ankle length. Shorts or calf length pants are not permitted unless tights are worn beneath.
- Bulky sweatshirts, long length tee shirts, pajama pants and denim clothing are not appropriate dance attire and will not be permitted to be worn during class.
- For the protection of our students, bare legs are not permitted at any time.
- Shirts and sweaters of a waist legnth only may be worn over dance attire.
Ballet/Tap Combo - Pink ballet tights; a black or pink leotard of any style. Pink ballet slippers; black tap shoes. Tu-tu's and demi-skirts may also be worn with leotard. Pre-dance students may wear a leotard of any color or style. Isotoner brand slippers are not acceptable for use.
Ballet/Point - Pink tights; a black or pink leotard of any style; pink split-sole ballet slippers or point shoes. Demi-skirts and leg warmers may also be worn. Hair must be worn in a bun for these classes.
Modern/Contemporary - Pink, black or tan footless tights or styrrup tights; a solid colored leotard of any style; dance paws.
Tap - Tan, black, pink, or white tights; a leotard of any color or style; color and style of tap shoe will be specified by the Director.
Jazz/Theatre Dance - Tan, black, pink, or white tights; a leotard of any color or style; tan split-sole jazz boot.
Hip Hop Jazz - Light weight clothing that allow for extensive movement. Please refrain from the use of heavy clothing. Dance sneaker style to be specified by the Director.
Acrobatics - Dance tights of any color/dance pant of any color; a leotard of any color or style; shoe style to be specified by the Director.
Acro/Hip Hop/Jazz Combo - Dance tights of any color/dance pants of any color; a leotard of any color or style; shoe style to be specified by the Director.